This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration

I can't get my key because my email address has changed and I dont have my order number,will dvd fab send information to new email account from contact support ? My fab account is grandfarthered ( I dont have to pay to renew yearly) ,I cant get into my old mail account.

same probelm

Same quesiton here and I can't get through on contact messages and two email inquiries were not answered.
    Hope U get help and I will find out how they help you at least. I never really used the forum before but I know from satilite forums one must be gentle about what one expects. Hope it works out for you so I can find out what to do! good luck

Comment

wow!!! maybe we have too purchase again,that sucks ,fab should solve lost email issuses.I dont think I'll purchase again.

Comment

Hi sweetrose & Sat Tech...

It's ok that your old email is non-functional...do you know what it was?
        On the support page where you would retrieve your regkey, there's an option to change your email address.

Do you still have Fab installed?
        Your license # wiil be displayed if you click on the ? mark icon (upper right) and click about on the dropdown.

PM (private message here on the forum) or email Fengtao directly at:

fengtao(at)dvdidle.com
        Please replace (at) with @

Please include what you can recall re: email addy, license #.

I will contact him and reference this thread for him to see.
        If this is not resolved in a few days (keep in mind Fengtao is in Beijing), please feel free to pm me and I'll help you out
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by sweetrose View Post
          wow!!! maybe we have too purchase again,that sucks ,fab should solve lost email issuses.I dont think I'll purchase again.
          No reason at all to do that.
          I purchased way back when...Fab 2.xxx and haven't spent another penny since.
          A couple years ago, I experienced the same issue with a non-functional email and I couldn't retrieve a regkey.
          Not to worry, it'll get resolved.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Sat Tech
            There must be something funny with your email. I had to manually register you for the forum as you will recall. Try turning off the spam filter or contact your ISP.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is an idea, when you get your new key copy it someplace on the HD and also copy it to a floppy or such and then if you ever need it again you will have it. Also check your spam folders as some ISP's will dievert it to spam or block it as the email comes from china
              Paid Not To Work
              US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
              6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
              X