Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activation key:Note: We encountered a problem while generating your license key.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activation key:Note: We encountered a problem while generating your license key.

Hello, I purchased dvdfab platinum lifetime and dvd to mobile lifetime this morning to renew my licence and here's what I receive. Need help with this, sent message to dvdfab but no answers yet.

Activation key:Note: We encountered a problem while generating your license key.Please contact us at http://www.dvdfab.net/contact.htm. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I've downloaded the newer version of the program and now the only thing working for me right now is the dvd to dvd part of the program???? Tried uninstalling and installing again, but the dvd to mobile won't work.

Anyone have an idea to reassure me.. :-)

marlboro

For now, just do what the instructions said. Post again if the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction. The staff that respond to the contact forms are in Asia and will not be available for several hours.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X