This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD-DVD Support

I see there was HD-DVD support is some old versions of DVDFab, but the latest trial version I downloaded does not seem to want to play nice with my HD-DVDs, so I'm guessing it has been removed? Is there anywhere the older versions with HD-DVD support can be downloaded? Or is it still in there and I just can't get it to work for some reason? (It won't load the HD-DVD in DVD or Blu mode) I've got a large library of HD-DVDs I am interested in transferring to AVCHD discs before all my readers die and I'm left with thousands of dollars in shiny coasters, and [other software] has some deficiencies I'm not happy with (specifically subtitle support).

Thanks!
    Last edited by Complication; 03-23-2010, 02:27 PM. Reason: Removed non-allowed software reference. Please read General Policy thread.

There were a few beta versions that would do HD-DVDs late in version 5. Verifying the version numbers you need and finding them may be a problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I read a post by a member recently that final version 5232 worked but I can't confirm since I have no HD-DVD's.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
        I read a post by a member recently that final version 5232 worked but I can't confirm since I have no HD-DVD's.

Thanks for the info. Are older versions available for download from an archive site somewhere or anything? Or am I on my own for finding it?

Thanks

Comment

Older versions are not officially supported by the developers and so are not generally available here. They can be found several spots on the web, try google.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Older versions are not officially supported by the developers and so are not generally available here. They can be found several spots on the web, try google.

Will do, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X