This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Decrypter use

How does one use HD Decrypter? Each time i start the software it gives me a splash screen that shows my registration status for each portion of DVDFab. It also show HD Decrypter as "Never Expires". How do i use this? I see no option to use it when the main screen appears. Even your website has it listed under "Free Stuff", however the download is for the full version. Am i missing something really obvious? Thanks.

When started you'll use the trial version until it expires then it will revert to the Free version.

Moving thread to General Questions.

Comment

Still not understanding

As i said, the first splash screen that shows when i start V.7 lists all of the single components of the version. DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, etc. Both of these say under the Update Expire Time column, Expired. Yet when i go into the program it just looks the same as always. Just each time i click on an option it flashes a window reminding me to go to the website to purchase. For example:quality, i want to rip the DVD to my hard drive as DVD5 and not as DVD9 it doesn't let me, the window flashes to visit the website to update the registration.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpel23 View Post
        As i said, the first splash screen that shows when i start V.7 lists all of the single components of the version. DVD to DVD, DVD to Mobile, etc. Both of these say under the Update Expire Time column, Expired. Yet when i go into the program it just looks the same as always. Just each time i click on an option it flashes a window reminding me to go to the website to purchase. For example:quality, i want to rip the DVD to my hard drive as DVD5 and not as DVD9 it doesn't let me, the window flashes to visit the website to update the registration.
        Actually you never said it was expired in your first post, the free version will only rip to the HDD with no compression and some newer titles may not be supported until 30-90 days after the paid version.

Comment

Gotcha

I wasn't sure if i was missing something as there was never an option for Decrypter. Thanks for explaining.

Comment

...So, I am in the same boat.

I open DVD FAB... click to go past the first screen, into the main application.

Then I can't seem to do anything!

All that I actually want to do is copy all the information off the disc, as it is, onto the hard drive - exactly as you described... But I can't figure out how on earth I'm supposed to do that!

Thanks
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by bigben1021 View Post
              ...So, I am in the same boat.

I open DVD FAB... click to go past the first screen, into the main application.

Then I can't seem to do anything!

All that I actually want to do is copy all the information off the disc, as it is, onto the hard drive - exactly as you described... But I can't figure out how on earth I'm supposed to do that!

Thanks
              Ben
              On the screen listing the options look at the bottom option.

HD decrypter never expire.

Click on that option.

Comment

Yep, I do that every time. Then click 'Start DVD Fab'.

Then it reads the disc and comes up with a message saying it has expired... and from that point onwards, I can't seem to do anything with the software!

Comment

Isn't there still a button to "Start DVDFab HD Decrypter"? That's the one you need to push.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Make sure the target says C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\DVDFab\ or specified spot on computer and at the bottom it says DVD9. Check out the screen capture I posted as an attachemnt to know.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X