This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunshine0257 View Post
    There's still more, do you want me to post the rest?
    Nope, that's plenty and I agree right down the line with W&B's comments and suggestions.

There are some other troubling entries such as:
    Warning Finalization Time 00:00:10 - Total completion time 00:11:46 - finalisation report follow...

2009-09-25 02:41:17 Info Parsing disc

2009-09-25 06:08:42 Info Poor quality disc detected or drive error

The parsing item we've seen before (I'll locate and link the thread if you're interested) and there are some ideas floating around about it but it shouldn't be there.
    If we roll up our sleeves and are willing to get a bit sweaty, we can probably figure it out or at least fix it, but the fix may not come easily.

I would strongly recommend downloading and installing Img as suggested.
    It's free (you can donate if you wish, but not required), very reliable, very configurable and overall does not have the problems that we see with many users and VSO.

Personally, I use Img almost exclusively
    Troy512's video is quick, easy and an outstanding tutorial.

You can download Img right here:
    ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

And I know you've been using this media... Media ID: CMC MAG-M01-00
    ... with decent results, but it's mediocre stuff...no offense intended.
    Go with Verbatim...available at the usual brick & motar stores and online or Taiyo Yuden...available only online for most of the planet.
    If you need help, just ask and let us know your general locale.

//Edit
    Originally posted by signals View Post
    No, that's plenty thanks.
    Hey pard, didn't see you there.
    Last edited by maineman; 10-08-2009, 02:25 PM. Reason: Can't speel...ugh...spell...can't type either...lol
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      //Edit

Hey pard, didn't see you there.
      Always lurking LOL

//EDIT// I have pardoned myself for this OT post.

Me too...
      mm
      Last edited by maineman; 10-08-2009, 03:21 AM.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X