This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question on one license dvd to dvd

I bought this last week and I want to know if I could put this on 2 computers in my house ? it's my desktop but I'd also like to know if I could put it on my notebook in case the desktop is being used at the time and if not can I switch which one I want to run it on ?

Thanks! In Advance

breaker
    I believe you can have it on multiple computers but, I think you can only be running Fab on one computer at a time so that your Key does not get blacklisted.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yes but do not run the software on both computers at the same time.

Comment

Got-it Thanks!

one more question, I see where dvdfab has a lot of updates !, Does this mean every time a new version is out that I have to remove the old version and delete and then install the newer one ?

Thanks Again

Comment

breaker
          The answer is yes and no some members will delete the older version but most seasoned members keep multiple versions.
          I have versions 3,4,5,6,7 on mine its up to you as some versions may struggle with a movie and others will not.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            breaker
            The answer is yes and no some members will delete the older version but most seasoned members keep multiple versions.
            I have versions 3,4,5,6,7 on mine its up to you as some versions may struggle with a movie and others will not.
            Yes, I've seen where someone went back to an older version after doing New Moon,

That's good to know! Thanks

Comment

Your welcome and happy burning.

Comment

In either case, you do not need to uninstall the older version. Just install the new over the old. That way all your settings and preferences will be maintained. The new will take the place of the old. You can save the installer (downloaded) files if you want to preserve the older versions.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X