This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

translation

The babelfish from yahoo for translaing the forum from english to sedish works fast but still return many translation errors. Sometime It looks a bit funny. Any better option?

Moved your post to a new thread. Please do not hijack others.

Comment

Sedish?

Comment

Gummi !!! I think he meant Swedish as you know very well !!!

@hensy... Use another translator then instead of babelfish. The primary language of this forum is English, which I understood that most Sedish people were fluent in.

Originally posted by HensyJoHun View Post
        The babelfish from yahoo for translaing the forum from english to sedish works fast but still return many translation errors. Sometime It looks a bit funny. Any better option?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
          Sedish?

Comment

Maybe we need to add a Svenska forum in International. And maybe Monkeygirl needs to be the moderator and translate everything. I'm all for it!
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X