This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure why??

Hi, I have been using DVD Fab for a bit now, and it's been working great, but just all of a sudden my movies that I am ABLE to COPY....will NOT BURN to my dvd's???? it does not even start the burning process...? it usually says 1/2 tasks complete, then 2/2 tasks..? now it just says 1/1 (which I assume is the copy) and now it just says FINISH???
    HELP???? why would it have changed now, and why can't I do the next step..BURN?????????
    would really appreciate anyone's help...it's driving me CRAZY !!!!
    thanks

If you are using the trial version and it expired, it is now in HD Decrypter mode, which does not burn. If you have a valid license, click on the "?" in the top right and select About to see if your copy of DVDFab is still registered correctly. I will move this thread to the DVD to DVD forum where it belongs if you have a license and will tell us what version of DVDFab you are using.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks...I must have had just the trail version I guess??? I didn't install this on myself (friend did) I'm pretty much lost on all this type of stuff!? and I think it is version 5????
      anyways thanks for you help I will let the friend take it from here.....?

Comment

Working...
      X