X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scare tactics or actual problems?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could *honestly* answer what actually could happen if xxxxxx is turned on while using DVDFab?

Any documented cases of conversions not working etc?

Does it affect quality, sound, dvdfab internally at all?

Can someone tell me please! I'm just asking innocently btw.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-23-2010, 02:19 PM.

It will not destroy your computer. The results are unpredictable. DVDFab will generally detect it and advise you to disable.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It caused so many problems in the past that DVDFab wrote something to detect it, hence the warning. It would definitely keep DVDFab from correctly seeing the disc structure which may have unwanted consequences. For actual results you would just have to try it but please don't come here asking for help if you do.

EDIT: Hi Signals, didn't see you there.

Comment

thanks guys for the info! Its fine I do not want help with it only want help with DVDFab if needed lol. Thanks for a great product, it amazes me that DVDFab is quite unique as a package and brings all the best features together that you would ever need!

Comment

Sometimes I run xxxxxxxx and DVDFab together. DVDFab won't read some disks unless I also run xxxxxxxx.

Comment

Working...
          X