This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Drive Hel I cant even post reply, cheat me but

They cheat you out of your money and then you cant even reply to your own thread? I have vista and I lost all my old email when bellsouth was taken over by Att. so I dont have a copy of my key anymore. or the email where they sent it. My computer has lost my never expire of dvd to dvd. It didnt upgrade and I tried to help it and it got lost? Funny I had dvd fab for almost 6 mos. and now it does not work. says expired. Sent message to someone who works for dvdfab but he gave some runaround about 6 works with 7???? Not what I was saying at all and he knows it. Have a nice day????

I have no idea what you're referring to, but I'll be glad to try to help you.
    You don't need the old email to be functioning (the one used when you purchased), but it'll be helpful (less steps for ya) if you know what it was.

On the new DVDFab.com website, click Support and from the dropdown, click on change email. Once that's done, you should be able to retrieve your regkey.

At the risk of asking the obvious, have you done a thorough search of your hdd with key phrases, file names?
    The more info you have, the easier it'll be for Fengtao to find you in the database.

It doesn't sound like any one cheated you., It would appear that data has been misplaced on both ends.
    I don't blame you for being upset, but let's be fair.

I need something so Fengtao can find you.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Ok, I'll tempt fate by asking the obvious once more...
      Why can't you reply to your thread(s)?

They were merged, but not closed.
      Right here:

Virtual Drive I [c]an not get dvd fab to work
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

There is not reallly much anyone in the forum can do to help you with email screwups. We are all volunteers and do not have access to the business records, which are in Beijing. If you have not already alienated her, you can contact a very nice lady named Ellen by using the Contact Us link on the dvdfab.com website. If anyone can fix this, she can. Try to remember that they did not fail to put the key somewhere safe, you did.

I too was part of the bellsouth.net to ATT to yahoomail fiasco, but I still have every email that ever came to the bellsouth address, which still works. It is not reasonable to expect a vendor to be able to find you in their records if you can't give them any information. If you want help, respond to those that have offered to provide it. If all you want to do is vent, I will close this thread and any other one you start for the same purpose.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X