This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading

Is there any kind of discount for adding another part of DVDFab to my account? I have a lifetime DVD to DVD account and would love to add Blu-ray to blu-ray to it,, but a lifetime account is the same money (over a hundred US!!) for a newcomer,, as it would be for a faithful user,, even though I have already paid for a lifetime of DVD to DVD!!

Just doesn't seem right that there isn't a user discount or upgrade price for adding to an account.

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here. Please move it wherever you like, but an answer would be nice.

Thanks
    Dale

Ehh,,, I went ahead and paid for it.,, but I would still like an answer. I have two blu-ray movies on order, and want to make copies, and lock the originals up in my gun cabinet!! LOL

Comment

There is a 20% discount promotion usually available. But there is no discount for already owning another component.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nope, none that I know of, at present anyway...beside the 20% coupon that's always available.
        It'll knock down Blu-ray to Blu-ray lifetime sub from $105.60 to $84.49.

What you propose is not a bad idea and I know it has been brought up previously, but I guess it never hurts to give Fengtao a nudge now and then.

You might try a pm or emailing Fengtao.

LOL at your gun locker...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
          Nope, none that I know of, at present anyway...beside the 20% coupon that's always available.
          It'll knock down Blu-ray to Blu-ray lifetime sub from $105.60 to $84.49.

What you propose is not a bad idea and I know it has been brought up previously, but I guess it never hurts to give Fengtao a nudge now and then.

You might try a pm or emailing Fengtao.

LOL at your gun locker...
          Yeah, I emailed him from the DVDFab.com site,, (support) but he is a busy guy. I don't expect an answer before I get the disks. I went ahead and bought it anyway.

Thanks for the answers

Comment

Working...
          X