This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enabeling account

I have been using the DVDFab trial to back up my DVDs to a hard drive, using the DVD to Mobile xbox 360 option. it works great if a little slow so I bought the full version today. Now it is saying when the program starts up that my account is not enabled but i cant see how to enable it. I have registered and put the key into the program but still no joy.
    Please help I dont want to have wasted my money

Have a read of the "Registration Key Problems" thread and follow the procedures there.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks, I tried this and it worked.
      However every time i close the program or restart my machine I have the same problem. Is it normal to have to uninstal the program and reinstall it evry time i wish to use it?

Comment

No, it is not.

What version of Windoze is your OS?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

It is windows vista home premium, 32 bit with service pack 1

Comment

Are you following all the instructions precisely in the 'Registration Key Problems" thread?

ie Install as Administrator, Register as Administrator, Run As Administrator?

Please follow them step by step as they have never failed to resolve problems such as you are having.

Comment

I made sure to follow them to the letter. They always work once just when i reboot the program sees my account but states that it is not enabled so i uninstall it and have the set up still on the desktop. so re install and take it from there

Comment

Try this: Uninstall. Disconnect from the internet. Completely disable internet/PC security software, clear prefetch folder if you have this feature enabled, disable UAC, reinstall, re-register using the steps in GregiBoy's post. If it works, re-enable the things you turned off.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

pstrain
                  This may have nothing to do with your problem but, you should install SP2 from Microsoft
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks all for your advice, i have tried all these steps including downloading service pack 2 and I am now having more problems than ever, is there some sort of remote assistance i can get with this?

Comment

Not really as I suspect that it is something to do with the security settings on your PC, not Fab.

Can you please confirm that you are installing as 'Administrator" and running as "Administrator", not just an account that you think has administrative rights?

Comment

alright, thanks anyway, im sure i can muddle through. I appriciate your support

I can confirm that this is what i have been doing

Comment

Working...
                        X