This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning continual play

I was wondering if there is a way you can burn the DVD where it will continue to play the movie over and over again and you don't have to push play after each time.

It's calling looping, and it's should be an option on your player (or not). If your player don't have this option, find one that does.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

If you use Customize mode and remove the menus, you can set DVDFab to do this, it is a checkbox marked "Rewind when done playing". Useful for kids movies and other similar situations. If there is only one title it will loop that one or with multiple titles it will play them all then loop back to the first.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

After clicking Next on the opening screen >
        Tick on Rewind when done playing and you should be all set.
        I suspect this function is player dependent as well

//Edit
        Hey guys, had this open at work, came back and posted.
        Didn't spot you in time...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I just did a test using Main Movie only with the rewind box checked and it did not loop/restart.

So I guess the customize mode is the only way to go to get the loop feature.

Not going to test it to see.

Comment

Working...
          X