This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7062 crashing

I have had 4 of the last 10 discs crash dvdfab. It keeps telling me that dvdfab has stopped working and of course when I hit continue it makes dvdfab go away. I start over and it does the same thing. I have the latest 7062 version and have never had so many problems with it crashing dvdfab altogether. I have taken the pathplayer off and on and still the same. This last time it was True Blood Season 2 disc 1, 2 and 3....then I tried Leverage and it worked fine........

Any help?

Thanks

same results here for true blood also, may just need an update, Guess i didnt expect true blood to be a problem.

Comment

I thought that too but it wasn't just True Blood that crashed it. I had issues with The Simpsons Season 12 crashing it too and that is not that new.

Comment

I grabbed the 7.0.5.8 beta after getting these same crashes and it worked fine for all of the DVDs i was having issues with in 7.0.6.2.

Comment

7062 crashing here too

RV, The Last Legion, Simpons The Movie... all crash it.

All region 1

Comment

Sorry to crash your cozy conversation, but if any of you expect any help or came here for help should go here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15

read, and do what it says. I don't even know what media are you working with - is it DVD, Blu-ray???
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I agree, please post in the correct forum for help and supply the requested information. Not much we can do for you without it. Please also update to the new beta and try again.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X