X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locating DVDFab HD Decrypter: Where?

Hello.

I'm not exactly sure I understand DVDFab HD Decrypter, and was wondering if I could get some help.

When I download the Decrypter, it appears I get the full DVD Fab program. There is a list of options, and Decrypter is at the bottom. It's listed as Free, unlike the others, which say Trial User.

The screen shots on your web site display an image showing DVD to DVD Expired. There are no captions with the screen shots, so I'm not sure what I get when I click the Start DVDFab button. It appears I get the trial version of the program.

What do I do to ensure I am using the free DVDFab HD Decrypter? I'm just a bit confused about this.

Thank you! T. Hulot

You have a trial version good for 30 days.
    At the end of 30 days the free version will be the only part of the software that will still work. All other options will say expired.

Use the full function software for the 30 day trial and rip / compress/ burn.
    The free version will rip to a hard drive only.

Comment

I'm still a little confused about this, because of the screen shots on this web site.

The only thing that will rip directly to the hard drive is DVD to DVD, is that correct?

If it is correct, then why would the DVD TO DVD OPTION EXPIRED dialog box appear?

What happens if I see that dialog box after the 30 days? Do I just click OK and ignore it?

The screen shots on your web site need captions to further explain things.

Thank you!

Comment

It is not "OUR" website, It is DVD Fabs.

This forum is staffed by volunteers.

When the trial expires, you will only be able to rip to your hard disk with no compression,

If you attempt to do anything else, you will be prompted that the trial is expired and you need to purchase.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

tatihulot
          As stated by both Gruñón and GregiBoy after the trial is over you will have limited use of the program, maybe this will clear things up for you http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

The 30-day trial is there for two reasons: to let you determine if the product meets your needs and works on your system and as a marketing tool. The hope being that you will come to enjoy the added functionality of the full version during the trial and purchase it or some additional options. Not a big mystery, just good business.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X