This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

total cost

MAINEMAN, If you bought dvdfab back when everything was included in one price, and you recently renewed, do you still get everything for one price? Or do you now have to pay for each feature seperately?

The only two modules that were ever combined were DVD to DVD & DVD to Mobile which used to be "Platinum".

They were separated into distinct modules that you now have to pay for, but I never have had to as I purchased the LIFETIME option.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

dvdfab total cost

I still have "platinum" on pc, but I see what your saying! Thanks alot GREGIBOY! If I up grade to "LIFETIME", will they take off on recent renew?, or do I need to talk to customer support?

Comment

You will need to talk to the office about that. Use the Contact link on the dvdfab.com website. Tell them you want to change your renewal from 2 years to lifetime. As to whether you get DVD to Mobile included, it depends on when you bought it. Ask them when you contact them. You will need the email address you used when you made the original purchase.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

dvdfbab total cost

Thanks SIGNALS!

Comment

Working...
          X