This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

region coding question

i know i can change the region coding from region 1 to aother regions but can i also change from a different region code to region 1?

With Fab, you are better off making the disks region-free.

Go to settings, Protection amd check "Remove Region Code" & "Remove "Region Code Enhancement"
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

region coding question

i just bought a region 2 dvd and i wanted to make a region 1 copy for myself as i cant play region 2 on my dvd player. i went to the web site and i changer the features in the dvd to dvd tab then went to the protection sub tab and changed it to a region free and tried to make a copy. it copied ok but when i put it in my player it said that it could not play it. what else can i do to change the region coding so i can watch this disc?

Comment

Region 2 is PAL.

Region 1 is NTSC.

You never came back to the thread you started last month regarding this question.

Last edited by Guest; 07-08-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Your player most probably will not play PAL content. Fab will not fix this !!!

Do yourself a favour and spend fifty bux max and buy a multi-standard player.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            Region 2 is PAL.

Region 1 is NTSC.

You never came back to the thread you started last month regarding this question.

yes i did how else do u think i knew how to go to settings and such? i did what u said and it still didnt work

Comment

It will probably play on your PC, just not your TV.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by cameljoe392000 View Post
                yes i did how else do u think i knew how to go to settings and such? i did what u said and it still didnt work
                Then you should have replied to your old thread to let us know you were still having problems.

Your two threads have been merged.
                Last edited by Guest; 07-08-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X