This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only ONE audio track?

Why cannot we have mp3 track plus an AC3 passthru track?

What are you talking about???? You can have any track you want. You can also have DTS track and any other audio formats.
    Try to read your original post again and see if you can make any sense out of it.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

i would like the original track, and a second track converted from the original and ONLY track..capiche?

Comment

or i would like both the movie track AND the director's comments track without reencoding twice....

Comment

We will wait for somebody else to come and p;lay guessing game with you. You are just not getting it.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

omg lol on a dvd there can be many audio tracks, but dvd fab seems to allow only one audio track per encode.

Comment

you guys really need to use more of the opensource software out there....

Comment

This forum is not about other software. Make it a Feature Request if you want DVDFab to work this way.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X