This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updates

I wanted to know if when you download an update and you save it for the purpose of going back and using it on older movie's, Do you have to save the beta-version or would it be included in the offical release!, or is there a way of saving both beta an offical verison as far as saving space on your HDD?, reason, old PC, small HDD! Can any one explain this to me?

I save them all, the files are not that large. If you save the official releases, they have all the fixes of the betas.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

dvdfab updates

THank you very much SIGANLS!

Comment

Signals

I went to the offical release's and tryed to download a few old releases and it sent me to the dvfab.com to download the latest version, can the old versions not be downloaded and do I really need them, started with dvdfab-5, then dvdfab-6, now dvdfab-7, ?

Comment

Try this place: http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

This is not an endorsement of any kind by me or DVDFab, I know that some older versions are available there. If you have a particular one you want, let me know.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals

Thank you for the web site! I was in the hospital for a while and miss out on versions, offical releases 7066,7062,7060! ,could you help with this?

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
              Thank you for the web site! I was in the hospital for a while and miss out on versions, offical releases 7066,7062,7060! ,could you help with this?
              Drop your email addy to signals or myself via pm.
              One of us will help out.

Keep in mind many servers will not allow .exe attachments.
              If yours does not, I'll change the file extension from .exe to something innocuous like .exx
              This will not be recognized on your end by windows.
              You'll have to change it back to .exe in order for windows to recognize and install it

This will not affect the file itself
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

updates

MAINEMAN, I sent SIGNALS an e-mail through contact-us forum!, but I really don't know anything about servers, and all the other stuff you mentioned! I don't know if I can get exe., well you know what I mean, because I don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
                  MAINEMAN, I sent SIGNALS an e-mail through contact-us forum!, but I really don't know anything about servers, and all the other stuff you mentioned! I don't know if I can get exe., well you know what I mean, because I don't!
                  You should be all set...
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

updates

MAINEMAN, and every one else, just wanted to thank you all! DVDFAB has stood the test of time, and the support you get, can not be surpassed!, by anyone in my opinion! THANKS ALOT!

Comment

Working...
                    X