This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7

Anything being done about Windows7? I sure would like to know. The product works GREAT! have not had any problems with it. Keep up the good work!!

Tim

Originally posted by tagelt View Post
    Anything being done about Windows7? I sure would like to know. The product works GREAT! have not had any problems with it. Keep up the good work!!

Tim
    Hi tagelt and welcome.
    Not sure what you mean by anything?

Most Win 7 users seem to be running smoothly.
    I'm still running Windows 7 Ultimate RC 32-bit on my new build.
    Fab is working great for me.
    I'll be out of the state when my 64 bit Win 7 shows up from newegg, but I don't anticipate any problems.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I think there may still be a problem with WMV/WMA Xbox conversions in Win7. Have not seen any other problems posted that relate directly to the OS.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        I think there may still be a problem with WMV/WMA Xbox conversions in Win7. Have not seen any other problems posted that relate directly to the OS.
        I am a lucky person, I won the Windows 7 Ultimate for hosting a Launch Party. I installed Windows 7 32 bit, and I can tell you, that there is an issue with DVD to Mobile WMV. I have contacted support, and since W7 is not out yet, they were polite, but were not able to solve my issue. Understandably so.... I have since put Vista back on as a duel boot, and DVDFab works fine on Vista.

Comment

Working...
        X