This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jvc mem cam to dvd

I've borrowed a JVC GZ-MS120AU/BU/RU video camera. I have to shoot an event and then put it on DVD. Will DVDFab do this for me? If so would you please give me a fairly simple instruction on how to do this. I've only used DVDFab to copy movie DVDs. The mem card is an SD. Thank you so much. The o/p files are MOD MOI

You would need the software that came with the camcorder to do that as the files are not in DVD format. Ask your friend if you can get the software CD to install on your computer so you can edit and make your DVD

Comment

thank you AGJ, I will.

Comment

I found a free pgm Prism and converted the files to mp4
        Can DVDFab use these as i/p to create a dvd?

Comment

No, it will not.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well I was able to create a DVD after converting using Prism and then made DVD with other software. Turned out ok for a 1st project. No fancy stuff though cuz I don't know how. Fancy stuff is there in other software I just don't know how to use it yet.
            Thanks for help though I would have beat myself up trying to use DVDFab.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-29-2010, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inphoenix View Post
              Well I was able to create a DVD after converting using Prism and then made DVD with other software. Turned out ok for a 1st project. No fancy stuff though cuz I don't know how. Fancy stuff is there in other software I just don't know how to use it yet.
              Thanks for help though I would have beat myself up trying to use DVDFab.
              I have a JVC Everio GZ-MG680 with 120gb HDD and still learning how to use it. I have a video of my 6 month old twins when they got baptised in May and still have to edit and make my DVD for that to send to family and friends that want it. All that fancy stuff takes practice and trial and error to get good but I have the software that came with the camcorder so it would be a little easier than what you are using.

Good to know you found something though and that it worked for you. I hope you saved the original video on computer as well so you can edit and change later when you get better at it

Comment

Yes, AGJ, I did save the original files from the card. Since it is a borrowed recorder I did not have the software. That would have been nice. I did have a sound problem with the O/P though and had to resort to downloading trial version of Nero 10 and it accepts MOD files as is so the DVD turned out perfectly. Thanks so much for you time. You guys are great here in this forum.

Comment

You can burn the discs with DVDFab Write Data mode once they are in DVD format (VIDEO_TS folder).
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X