This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Package Versions

I'm really intersted in your product, but I'd rather just buy all the capabilities you currently offer (DVD to whatever, Blu-ray to whatever, whatever to mobile video) than buy each one individually.

I guess my point is that while I've got other programs to convert between video formats (so file to mobile isn't that important to me), and I don't currently use blu-ray discs very much, I'd love to just get an integrated solution that solves all these problems -- but the current combined lifetime price of nearly $300 (with the coupon) seems like a pretty high price for getting options that aren't that essential. If a package version that combined multiple options together for a discount were available, I'd seriously consider it. As it is, I'll most likely either just get the dvd - to - dvd option, or I'll look for a competing product that is more comprehensive.

I'm sure this has all been carefully considered in coming up with your current pricing scheme, but I just thought I'd say that my initial reaction to seeing your current purchase options was to reconsider purchasing your product.

The purchase options were structured as they are on the belief that most people would rather save money by purchasing only what they want or need now and have the ability to add other options later if desired. The lifetime options are competitively priced and sell well. DVDFab is still the only product that can do all it does all within a single convenient user interface.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have all options for DVDFab and bought them all at seperate times. If you not need Blu-ray at the moment then purchase DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile for now using the coupon code. Then in a few months you can get Blu-ray to Blu-ray using same email address you used originally and later when you can get the Blu-ray to Mobile. If done this way it is affordable as you just buy what you need when you can afford to buy it

Comment

Working...
      X