Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

testing blu ray LTH with beta ver and get annoying logo on screen?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other testing blu ray LTH with beta ver and get annoying logo on screen?

I am testing using a beta ver as the Avatar disc needed newer than was released at the time so it may be the beta but what I get, and not every test is a

DVDFAB.COM

in the top left of the screen which I dont really care for but what is annoying is the fact that it comes and goes about every 2 minutes

is that just a beta ver thing as i was testing on my serenity disc prior and it didnt put the flashing logo on the main movie but did on the full disc

this is on blu ray ver 7070 compress to 25gb tesing the actual size burn with verbatims new LTH discs

thanks John

The DVDFAB.COM Logo is a watermark that is present for Blu-ray while you are using the 30 day free trial. Once you purchase and register the logo will not be added to any back ups made after registering.

Comment

To evaluate the product, please try the latest official release version, there have been some improvements since the release you are testing.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X