Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab: Isn't ripping blu-ray to hard drive part of free HD Decrypter?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab: Isn't ripping blu-ray to hard drive part of free HD Decrypter?

I was able to rip blu-ray disks to my hard drive during the 30 day trial period, but when it expired this feature no longer worked.

This is copied from the web site:
    "DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab "DVD to DVD" and DVDFab "Blu-ray to Blu-ray". It copies entire DVD/Blu-ray movie to hard drive, and removes all the DVD protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) and part of Blu-ray protections (AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live) while copying."

Is ripping blu-ray disks to the hard drive part of the free HD decrypter, or does this require a paid license?

DVDFab 6.0.7.0
    Core 2 Quad
    4 gigs memory
    Windows 7 64bit

Thanks

Forum: Help. No reply from DVDFab.

Well, I guess I've stumped them at DVDFab with this highly technical question. Has anyone else had this problem, or am I alone on this one.
    All I realy want to know is if the web page is in error about bluray ripping to the hard drive being free. I don't use any of the other features, so I don't want to pay for something I'll never use.

Dvd copying to the hard drive still works fine, but since the Bluray option expired, I only get a popup window telling me the option has expired. Now, nothing on the Bluray interface works. Is this a bug, or do I have to buy a license to use this feature?

Thanks

Comment

The HD Decrypter has limited Blu-ray support which should be available after the 30-day trial expires. If you submitted this via the contact us link on the website, remember that they are in Beijing. Not sure why it is not working.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X