This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

registering DVDFab

I have a licence for dvd fab BUT when i put in the registration number in the place it still says trial..I have the 6.0.7.0 version ... what am i doing wrong? I can do a video of it later and put it on here ..

someone let me know what is happening

Originally posted by kmass View Post
    I have a licence for dvd fab BUT when i put in the registration number in the place it still says trial..I have the 6.0.7.0 version ... what am i doing wrong? I can do a video of it later and put it on here ..

Hi kmass and welcome,

Be certain you are using the correct regkey.
    I would retrieve a new regkey regardless
    Click on this link and download the Fab 6.x (all in one e-mail) regkey

Just double click on the email attachment.
    (This generally works better than c&p.
    If this fails however, go ahead and try the c&p method).

Be certain you're installing as administrator on your pc
    You can take a look here for additional details:

Last edited by maineman; 10-20-2009, 03:42 PM. Reason: Oops
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by kmass View Post

Others that have reported similar problems bought DVDFab from a scammer, not at the dvdfab.com site, which is the only authorized sales location. No other website is an authorized seller, no matter what they say.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you guys it worked great .. .. what is the File to mover program .. should that be something that will come in handy

Comment

Working...
        X