This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removed Regions but not playing

I'm new user....downloaded and stuck in a DVD (new A Touch of Frost DVD and a big mistake!) and click, click, click, after naming the region as 2. Program says done but none of my DVD players on my laptop (Toshiba Satellite) will recognise the DVD now! What is going on? Anyone can help? Thanks,
    thehkbaileys

It is not clear from your post what you expected DVDFab to do. Are the drives that you play the disc on Region 2 drives? Is the original disc that you put in the drive a pressed Region 2 disc or a DVD-R that you made? DVDFab can't change the region code (or anything else) of a pressed disc on the disc itself, nothing can.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just about to chime in with the same comments as my pal signals.

An additional point of confusion...
      You say that you,
      "...downloaded and stuck in a DVD (new A Touch of Frost DVD and a big mistake!)..."

Please explain as this makes no sense
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If you are trying to watch original DVD on computer then you need to have and use DVDFab Passkey which is free at the moment while in Beta stage. Also still waiting for what my collegues have asked as well

Comment

Working...
        X