This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab "PLATINUM". Last release ever published

Could someone tell me which release of DVDFab PLATINUM (version+build), now "DVD to DVD", has been the last one released as "standalone" application?

Furthermore, if possible and available, could you please suggest me a link where I can download the above software I'm looking for?

Regards.

Originally posted by LinusDJ View Post
    Could someone tell me which release of DVDFab PLATINUM (version+build), now "DVD to DVD", has been the last one released as "standalone" application?

Furthermore, if possible and available, could you please suggest me a link where I can download the above software I'm looking for?

Regards.
    I "believe" this change occurred during the transition from Fab 5 to Fab 6.
    This would translate to Fab 5322 Beta being the final release of the standalones; release date April 16, 2009
    Again, you can't take this to the bank, but this is my best guess.

No, this is not available from any authorized site.
    You would be taking a big risk and leaving yourself open to malware, cracked (illegal) versions, etc., etc.

Keep in mind that you will need your regkey specific to Fab 5.
    DVDFab.com still has Fab 5 regkeys listed as available in the event you need yours. I haven't tried this though.

Any of the major versions of Fab, ie., Fab 2.xxx, Fab 3.xxx, etc., will install in separate folders and run independently of one another.

I have virtually all versions archived back to sometime in 2003.
    If you're still interested, drop me a pm and include your email addy and we'll go from there
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

There are many movies that this version will not decrypt correctly.

I think chronologically, the last "clean" Platinum release was v5.2.5.0, the higher numbered betas all had BD/HD-DVD stuff in them and were actually released before 5.2.5.0 if weakening memory serves.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        There are many movies that this version will not decrypt correctly.

I think chronologically, the last "clean" Platinum release was v5.2.5.0, the higher numbered betas all had BD/HD-DVD stuff in them and were actually released before 5.2.5.0 if weakening memory serves.
        LOL,
        I think your weakened memory serves you markedly better than mine!
        Thanks for watching my back pard.

Now, where are those dementia pills...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

This may not be right, my "bible" for this, the old wiki tutorial, is gone, but I checked my archive and the 5.3.x.x betas were released in Jan/Feb, 5250 in April (18th or so).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I would have to agree with everyone else, stick to a new version. But if you absolutely have to have an older than dirt version, oldapps.com has version 5.2.5.0 I believe, release date april 17, 2009.
            SPECS
            DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
            SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
            X