This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

internet is down

Have the standard (purchased) DVD to DVD. Wanted to try the "DVD to Mobile (AVI)" module. Liked it, very cool. The trial period is over, now I'd like to purchase it as well as the "File to Mobile (AVI)". Just as I'm ready to do this, my landscaper slices through my phone line and my internet access is down.
    Can I pay online from my PC at work and then just get a "key" or something that I can take home and activate the modules without the internet? It's going to take a week or two to get Ma Bell to fix it.

Yes, you can buy from any internet connection and the key will be sent to whatever email address you specify. If you use a different one at work, make sure you remember that you used it for the purchase, you will need it to retrieve new/replacement keys in the future. You can put the key on a jump drive if you need to transport it home, it comes as an attachment to the email unless you tell it not to do so. Since you already have a license for DVD to DVD, you should use the same email address so the licenses will be in the same record and your new key will be for both DVD to DVD and whatever you purchase new.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The short answer, yes.
      You already have the program as the trial version is identical to the retail version. You just need a regkey to activate after the 30 day trial period.

The regkey will be sent to whatever email addy you use for purchase.
      Just stick it on a flash drive, etc., and you're all set
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Yes
        Hey pard...LOL...slow again.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks guys. I will try it this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
          X