This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aspect Ratio Why only 16:9 on main movie

I first rip dvd to "full disk" folder then to "main movie" as direct from dvd to "main movie" does not work all the time

when I use the option "main movie" I only get a selection of 16:9 aspect even though the movie folder "full disk" will play both in 4:3 and wide screen

I have a hd big screen but the movie plays in a narrow band with very little height

I would like to get full screen????

Main Movie auto selects just one title...Fab just gives this its best shot and when multiple aspects are present, I believe it defaults to wide screen as this format is more popular. I dunno for sure, I never use Main Movie.

Try Customize Mode. This mode will allow you to configure the rip/burned disc.
    Manually select whatever title you wish, along with any subtitle, audio stream or extra feature.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

As maineman suggesred, try Customize mode, but select all titles that look like the main movie (they will have the same play time), do NOT check "Remove Menus" on the second page. You are copying only a single version of the title with Main Movie mode, and the IFO file of your copy contains the wrong aspect ratio data for the title you chose as the main movie.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X