X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have gold and platinum

Hello,
    I originally purchased DVDFab Gold 5 and then upgraded to DVDFab Platinum 5 and wish to renew my subscription (already have DVD to DVD installed and had license till 4th Aug) when I go to the "renew" page it offers me both Gold and Platinum to renew (Gold being slightly cheaper).

Which one should I use to renew, or will using the cheaper Gold still give me the DVD to DVD features?

Thanks for any help.

Gold will not give you all of the DVD to DVD features. It is no longer sold to new customers, only renewals. I would suggest that you renew DVD to DVD but it's up to you. Are you sure it is the Platinum that expired and not the Gold?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thank you signals for the reply, do you mean to renew the Platinum version when you say DVD to DVD? or how do I upgrade to DVD to DVD to give me that choice in the renew menu?

thanks,
      David

Comment

You said in your first post that you had DVDFab 5 Platinum. If you enter the email address used for that purchase, it should show that license as available for renewal. Do not post any numbers or keys here in the forum. DVD to DVD=Platinum
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks signals, will renew my Platinum version.

thanks again,
          David

Comment

Working...
          X