This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to buy with discount code

I'm not sure if I am posting this is the right spot, but I am trying to purchase DVD Fab because my trial version is up and it has worked great. However the 20 percent off coupon that isn't supposed to expire until the 25th is saying it is already expired. Any help would be great. Thanks

Originally posted by Greenr View Post
    I'm not sure if I am posting this is the right spot, but I am trying to purchase DVD Fab because my trial version is up and it has worked great. However the 20 percent off coupon that isn't supposed to expire until the 25th is saying it is already expired. Any help would be great. Thanks
    Hi Greenr and welcome,

I just tried it and it seemed to work ok.
    I also tried it without typing in the discount code after reloading the page...this worked too...lol

The default purchases x 2 years...all ticked...totalled $233..60
    With the discount applied it came to $178.88 which is a discount of 20%
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I don't know what is wrong. I just tried it again with FAB-OOR-OFF and again it said code has expired.

Comment

Try it without a code as I said ^^...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Still nothing. I am trying to buy the lifetime of dvd to dvd and it is ringing up at $75.60.

Comment

I just tried it and it worked fine. Final price US$60.48 for lifetime DVD to DVD. I copied and pasted the code into the box.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Did you get as far as this screenshot?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by maineman; 10-21-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I just did it on my wifes laptop and it worked fine. I'm not sure what was going on. Thanks for all your help

Comment

No problem, glad to hear you got it fixed

Comment

Welcome to the DVDFab user community.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X