This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to remove region code from backup blu-ray movie

hi everybody,i have backup movie as decrypted but wasnt removed the region code,i dont have blu-ray disc of movie i just have backup files of movie,how i could remove the region code from files inside?

Thanks in advance
    Ps3z

If you do not own the disc, we can't help you. Please see the discussion of copyright laws under Forum Rules. Such discussion puts the forum in jeopardy. If the backup was made with DVDFab the region protection would have been removed to begin with.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      If you do not own the disc, we can't help you. Please see the discussion of copyright laws under Forum Rules. Such discussion puts the forum in jeopardy. If the backup was made with DVDFab the region protection would have been removed to begin with.
      i know it,dvd fab decrypting and removing the region code,but i dont have my own disc,i looking for solve this problem,thanks for best concern

Comment

by the way,i have dvdfab 7.0.9.3 it shows me specify the region code,i have to specify region code from main disc?like if that disc is region B,i have to choose as region B,that cant handle automatic?or if i can choose wrong...how it could do it? if u can say with details i will be glad,thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          If you do not own the disc, we can't help you. Please see the discussion of copyright laws under Forum Rules. Such discussion puts the forum in jeopardy.
          Originally posted by ps3z View Post
          i know it,dvd fab decrypting and removing the region code,but i dont have my own disc,i looking for solve this problem,thanks for best concern
          Please respect this forum, copyright laws and Fair Use provision.
          Further attempts on your part will result in your being banned

Thread closed
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by ps3z
            by the way,i have dvdfab 7.0.9.3 it shows me specify the region code,i have to specify region code from main disc?like if that disc is region B,i have to choose as region B,that cant handle automatic?or if i can choose wrong...how it could do it? if u can say with details i will be glad,thanks again
            This can be annoying but is necessary for removing RC/RCE protection. You can turn it off in DVDFab Settings or from the dialog box ("Never show again"). To disable the popup, go to Settings->Protection->(both DVD and Blu-ray) and find the dropdown selector that says "Ask before opening the disc" on each page and change it to the correct region for the content you have most times. You will need to remember to change it manually for odd discs from other regions.

I have re-opened the thread to allow continued discussion of DVDFab Settings if necessary, not of copying non-owned content.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X