This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoplay Feature Glitch

When you go into the options of DVD Fab and add the options for Autoplay, under the Autoplay menu itself it says DVDfab 5, and there's also no option for Blu-Ray (under Win7 64-bit).

Also, can we get a native 64-bit version plz...

Oh, and I can't get the option to hide non-paid for options to do anything. I check it and I still have File Mover and Blu-Ray Copy, etc. I have the DVD Rip and Copy options is the only reason I noticed...

Is this report based on v8.0.0.2? If so, I will move your thread to General Questions so the devs can find it more easliy.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Is this report based on v8.0.0.2? If so, I will move your thread to General Questions so the devs can find it more easliy.
      Its true Signals, I can vouch for this one, if you need a screenshot let me know.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Thanks, I don't doubt the report, just want to get it in the right place. I have autoplay disabled and would never notice the glitch.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Autoplay Handler says that version of DVDFab is 5.
          Attached Files

Comment

hey signals, sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

Yes it's based on the newest version (as people have provided the screenshots).

But like I also stated, it only inserts options for DVDs, and not Blu-Rays (since I know Blu-Ray has been supported for a while I know the Autoplay code probably hasn't been given any mind).

Comment

Thanks, hoodsey, for the report. I am sure we will have a release for these minor problems soon.

Comment

no problem. Been out of the Windows loop too long, I've been helping TLAF come up with solid ideas for RipIt on OS X and I just got a copy of Win7 so I figured I'd come home for a bit. I miss DVDfab... LOL

Comment

Working...
                X