X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy dvd to pc so I can watch on pc

I downloaded DVDFab6
    now I am not sure how to copy the dvd to my pc so I can watch on my pc
    if you could post a easy step by step instructions I would be very thankfull
    Thanks
    Kasey

Open DVDFab
    Insert the DVD you want to copy into your optical drive.
    Let DVDFab analyze it
    Choose the copy mode you want
    Select the title(s) and audio/subpicture streams you want to include unless you are using Full Disc mode
    Click on the little folder icon in the Target line, specify a save location
    Click Start

You will need DVD player software if you don't already have it. VLC Media Player is free and excellent, PowerDVD and WinDVD are not free but work well.

You may also want to read the DVDFab Tutorial on the dvdfab.com website.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Or alternatively, you can use DVD to Mobile to produce a single file that is much smaller and playable on your PC.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

no audio

I was able to get it to my pc...but it has no audio. The folder is there. (audio folder) I have checked all the settings. I downloaded the free DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.1.2.0. This also happened with another decrypter I tried. (soft32.com)
        Help. I eventually would like to put a movie or two on my phone. Correction....The audio folder is there...just no contents..

Getting frustrated.
        Last edited by ddemara; 10-25-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

@ ddemara
          It's best to start your own thread instead of thread jacking someone else's. they are free and would be more visible= which would get you more help faster. Start a new thread and explain in more detail about your process and how you're playing back the video_ts folder. (The audio folder will be empty, that's normal)

Comment

Sorry...didnt mean to thread jack.

Comment

I think your question has been answered in the other thread.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X