This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

registration???

Just a quick note or observation. DL 8005 last night and put on my computer, all went as per normal except when Fab opened it showed that Blue Ray Ripper was on the 30 day trial? Don't have yet and probabbly not for a while. I have lifetime for all products except Blue ray options. So I guess this is more of a FYI as I have no issue with it running out as I can't use it.
    Chris

It should have popped up a box to warn you that it was starting the trial. Did this ever happen, or is it just listed in "About..."?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It should have popped up a box to warn you that it was starting the trial. Did this ever happen, or is it just listed in "About..."?
      No warning. When Fab first opened up, (where the keys are displayed), it showed Sept. 24, 2010 expire for Blue Ray ripper and never expire for the portions I have suscribed to. I just found it weird???
      Chris

Comment

Working...
      X