Billing problem USA State/Province

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billing problem USA State/Province

I am having a problem paying for renewal. The box marked state/province has "None" in it and won't allow me to put in my state. I can't go forward without this. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Originally posted by subs111 View Post
    I am having a problem paying for renewal. The box marked state/province has "None" in it and won't allow me to put in my state. I can't go forward without this. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    We are users here just like you but I'm sure someone can figure something out but in the mean time did you submit a contact form about this problem. link for that below

Comment

Will keep you updated on billing problem

Hi AGJ, I posted a contact and will keep you updated on what they suggest.
      Thanks so much.

Comment

It was a browser problem

For some reason, Firefox would not allow me to enter my State. I went to IE and managed to do it that way.

Comment

Try using the TAB key to navigate into the State box, then enter the uppercase first letter of the state, it should pop up.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X