X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v6.1.2.0 download problems

can any one tell me why newest program will not load thank you

What seems to be the problem you are having ? Just your statement doesn't give the guys much to go on
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

can not update from 6.7.0 to 6. 1..2

Comment

What error messages are you getting ?

Can you give us some more details like what steps did you take

Thanks

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Do you mean you can't download or can't install?

The download was a little slow for me because so many were downloading, but it installed fine, no problems.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

the only thing i know is when i try to update 6.7.0 to 6.1.2,0 it will not do nothing never had problem before

Comment

Do you have it downloaded and on your hard drive?

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

I'm having trouble also.
                I always save and then run
                I've tried 3 times now and consistently have received this message as I click run

//Edit
                Gotta get moving, I'll reboot and do whatever else I need to later on.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by maineman; 10-23-2009, 03:50 PM. Reason: Additional comment
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

all iam trying to do is update from 6.7.0 to 6.1.2.0

Comment

Just took a quick look...only getting 148 kb on my attempts at downloading
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Just tried Yes there does seem to be a problem.

hopefully signals or someone will fix soon, i got it from the other site this morning no problem

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

thanks for help I rebooted computer and program updated 2nd time to reboot

Comment

I just tried it. It is very slow but will eventually bring up the download box and let you save it. I'll see what I can do to speed it up.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks signals I tried a couple more times and got it good once.It's a hit and miss right now.

Help Us Help You :

Trying Falcon D/L media

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

The links from all of the download buttons on the website are slow to load the download dialog. Sorry for the problem. May be an internet connectivity issue on the far end.

Comment

Working...
                              X