X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers 2

Hi all,
    Been following the thread on the topic of the older DVD Fab unable to back up the new Transformers 2 DVD. Waited for the new version of DVD Fab to come out and downloaded it today. Re-booted and tried to back up Transformers 2 with no luck. It still reads and lists what all the other people had stated before. Anyone have any advice?

i am having the same problem only while trying to open dvd source my computer freezes and i have to turn off my power supply to un freeze my computer and can not back up transformers 2

Comment

copy only the main move. disable the path player. choose only #47 then click next. be patiant it may take a few minutes. always ignor all errors. thats it. good luck.

Comment

Don't expect it to work normally until the release notes say it has been fixed. Several workarounds have been posted.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

it worked for me. good luck.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll wait for the release note stating it has been fixed.

Comment

transformers revenge of the fallen

ok i was able to copy and burn the new transformers movie useing dvdfab 5250 main movie only chapter 47 pathplayer unabled when the retry screen pops up just hit ignore all and it should work.

Comment

transformers 2

when I did the main movie back up with the path finder off the movie I backed up jumped around. It started like it was going to play but after the sceen where they spot the first enemey transformer the movie ran the credits. Then to my suprise it went back to the movie. Anyone else having that problem

Comment

ok thank goodness it's not just me thats having this problem! I just bought dvdfab 6 last weekend pretty much just so i could backup all of my many dvds that my friends keep asking to borrow and.. oops end up never giving back or if they do the disk afterwords looks like the underside has been used as a coaster.... Anyways My entire computer freezes everytime i try to even open up my transformers 2 dvd. as in i have to completely restart my computer with the power button cause not even ctrl alt delete will work. Please help!

Comment

Read this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=632 as it tells you how to get a main movie back up for now until an update is released

Comment

Transformer 2 Main Movie

Disabled pathplayer, did title 47, ignored errors. backed up movie. The movie keeps freezing up when veiwing it. Hope a fix is soon forth coming.

Comment

i finally got it to work on my 32 bit laptop

Comment

Originally posted by mmccain3878 View Post
                          i finally got it to work on my 32 bit laptop
                          my desktop is 64bit and just locks up while trying to open dvd source

Comment

The thread above works.

MoiveMaker:
                            when I did the main movie back up with the path finder off the movie I backed up jumped around. It started like it was going to play but after the sceen where they spot the first enemey transformer the movie ran the credits. Then to my suprise it went back to the movie. Anyone else having that problem
                            One thing to know before turning off the "Path Player" (instructions in the link above).

The way to find out what number your title track is located is to insert your disk before turning it off. It should list only one track, and that is the track you select after turning the Path Player off. In my case it was track #3... so follow the link instructions after you've found your title track and it will burn fine.
                            Last edited by lefty; 10-25-2009, 02:45 AM. Reason: forgot who to address

Comment

I'm sorry about the inaccurate post. My sequence was out of order... after looking in Media Player I noticed my starting track was 47... sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                              X