setting a default copy profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other setting a default copy profile

I have a large number of DVD's I would like to play from a server. I purchased DVDFAB and am very pleased with it. I want to use DVD copy and each time I have to check main movie and check the other box for no extras and also check each time to make sure it is 100%. every couple of times I get distracted and forget to do something. I would like to just change disc and click go using my settings.If I use clone disk it does what I want but I cannot get WMC to play .iso files. So I copy using Video TS folders. Can this be done.

Thank You

Yes, with some limitations. In DVDFab Common Settings->General, put a checkmark in the "Memorize UI settings" box. Then set up one backup and then close DVDFab. It should re-open next time with almost everything just as it was. Some settings that are different for every disc may have to be checked. You will also want to set up the choices for which audio and subpicture streams to include automatically. That is under DVD/Blu-ray->Streams.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If you want WMC to play ISO files then you need a plug in that allows you to see the ISO and mount it to virtual drive. To do this all you need is to have DVDFab virtual drive installed and the plug in that is located in the link below

Integrate DVDFab Virtual Drive into Windows Media Center

Comment

Thank You

I found both answers to be very helpfull .

Thank You

Comment

Working...
        X