Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble purchasing product

Hello all
    After my 30 day trial period expired for DVDFab DVD Copy I attempted to purchase a registration key online from the DVDFab website.
    I had three unsuccessfull attempts with their partner Avangate who supposedly processes their payments.
    I got emails from Avangate telling me that My online payment is not yet finished. "Waiting for credit card information" "Payment not authorized.
    I made one more attempt and entered my credit card information again, and now I get a message stating "Credit card authorization already done"
    I am still waiting for some sort of official notification from DVDFab that my purchase has been finalized and I am still waiting for my registration key.
    Is this the normal process? Has anyone else experienced these difficulties attempting to purchase this product?

I have bought numerous other software products online and I have always gotten instantaneous response with registration key as soon as my payment was processed.

I have tried to contact DVDFab with no response.

Before you do anything, look in your spam folder for the emails; an instant response is normally what happens when you purchase this product too. To see if your purchase actually went through and to download your key without an email, please go to the website www.dvdfab.com and click on the "Members" link in the small black banner near the top of the page. On the page that opens, click on the "Register" button and fill in the requested information making certain to use the same email address that you used for the purchase. Respond to the confirmation email and log in. You should see your purchase listed and a button at the bottom of the list to download your key.

If it is not there or you get messages that your email address is invalid or it says "no order paper found" then there is no record of the purchase and you need to contact Avangate and/or your card issuer to see if you were actually debited anything. If you were debited the correct amount and can't download your new key (as outlined above), then use the Contact link on dvdfab.com to obtain help.

This all assumes that you initiated the purchase on the dvdfab.com website and that it was finalized via Avangate from dvdfab.net. If it was anywhere else, contact your card issuer and try to reverse the sale, you are the victim of fraud.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for your responses.
      After three unsuccessful attempts using different credit cards, I was finally able to complete my purchase via Paypal.

I don't know what to make of the message that I had gotten stateing "Credit card authorization already done", It must have been an error as my credit card had not been charged.

I was a bit paranoid after doing some online research regarding Avangate.....if you Google Avangate scam you will find countless stories of problems with this company and their relationship to some Russian scam company.

Comment

Working...
      X