Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab won't take Registration Key

Guys,

My reqistration should expire in 10-2011 but when the 8.0.0.5 upgrade installed I registration didn't take (DVD Copy Trial User -Expired).

I dl'd my key and entered it in the Registration field and restarted DVDFab but the program is still on an Expired Trial User and my Key seems to be entered correctly.

Help.

rlockh
    Please give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Registration Key not registering product

CBR929
      Thanks for the assistance but no joy. I did remove the DVDFab App and directory however after reinstalling the latest beat My Registration key entered correctly but still shows an Expired Trial User.

This worked fine a few days ago.

I'm extremely grateful for your assistance.

Comment

Did you get the key from the dvdfab.com website or via email? Did you purchase it there or somewhere else?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Registration Key not registering product

I purchased it from DVDFab several months ago and dl'd key from User Center (removed)
          Last edited by AGJ; 09-12-2010, 07:46 PM. Reason: ID # not needed

Comment

DVDFab won't take Registration Key

Installed the latest Beta Version of DVDFab, 8.0.1.1. Pasted in the Registration Key I dl'd from User Central and after restarting program welcome screen still shows Expired Trial User of DVD Copy Not Enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by rlockh View Post
              Installed the latest Beta Version of DVDFab, 8.0.1.1. Pasted in the Registration Key I dl'd from User Central and after restarting program welcome screen still shows Expired Trial User of DVD Copy Not Enabled.
              Click link below to fix that

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?

Comment

I think your key is blacklisted as a result it is not working anymore.
                If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Working...
                X