dvd fab customer support won't respond to any of my emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd fab customer support won't respond to any of my emails

I purchased dvd fab platinum lifetime license in 2007 (I believe) and even paid extra for the installation disc in case I ever needed it for some reason. Well recently I had to reinstall windows on my computer including dvd fab platinum and lost everything on my computer. I figure "no biggie" I will just use my install disc. well after installing dvd fab from the disc it is just a trial version. So i figured I could go to the website and contact customer support for help. But it looks like there customer support is non existent. I have sent them a few emails and they don't answer them. My issue is that I have moved and changed internet providers. When i initially purchased Dvdfab and the install disc I lived in the country and had DSL internet through HTC and have recently moved to a nearby city and now have broadband internet through Charter Communications. Since i dropped HTC'd DSL they deleted my email account. I went to the dvdfab website to change my email address but the problem is i have to enter my old email address and (I guess) they send a verification email to that address. There lies my problem. I no longer have that email address so I cannot access it. It is a bit frustrating that the one time I need help from customer support that they do not return my emails. Especially since I have advertised and praised Dvdfab to everyone I have ever known. Can anyone tell me where to go for help? I cannot find a U.S. telephone number for customer support and they will not return my emails.

It may be possible to work this out. Send a message using your current email address using the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page on the forum, selecting the "Forum" button.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the response. I just sent a message. I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X