Dvdfab 5 to dvdfab 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Renew Question

First off, forgive me if I have asked a question that is posted already or in another format but I did some searching and didn't find the answer I was looking for. Reading through search results in these forums can kill hours and hours, so I finally just found this thread and thought it was a good place to post.

I purchased DVD Fab version 6 originally and bought the "DVD to DVD" and "DVD to Mobile" with a 1 year license. If I understand correctly, I should be able to renew these two products and then be able to update to the latest DVDfab 8.xxx in regards to these two renewed features right?

I now want to have use of the Blu-ray copy features so I'll need to purchase for the first time, the Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper which will just plug into my already purchased features correct?

Now when I renew the two previous owned products will I be set to copy DVD's with protection or do I now have to buy the DVD Passkey? Likewise for the Blu-ray features, do they come with the ability to copy protected movies already or do you have to purchase the Blu-ray Passkey as well?

The product description on the Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper make it sound as if that is all you need copy blu-ray movies so I wasn't sure if it includes the protection removal features or if you must also purchase the Blu-ray Passkey product as well to backup/convert movies hit movies like Avatar and etc.

(I will make sure to purchase the lifetime license this time.)

Thank you for your help and I'll be sure to recommend DVDfab to family and friends.

Comment

You are correct. You can renew the old licenses if they have expired and add Blu-ray any time you like. You do not need Passkey if you have DVDFab. Start your own thread next time.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X