How to download previous versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to download previous versions

Hi, I'm wondering how/where to download previous versions of dvd fab?

I was running version 7...i think it was 7.0.9.2 or .3 then i upgraded to version 8.0 and now my dvd rips aren't working. Well they are working, but they look terrible. I think it relates to the DX50 issue which is here..

I usually choose the divx audiocopy one, etc..so that is why i think it's the dx50. I've tried all the different ones, xvid, divx, mp4, avi. Even though i read they all still use xvid. I was comparing what i just created with ones i made a few months ago, and it just looks terrible.

anyway, i tried to upgrade to beta 8.0.1.1, still having issues

so yeah..can someone tell me how to download an older version, it looks like when i go to this page, it still tries to make me download version 8.

thanks fellas!

use this link.......

Comment

well that was easy. Thanks Bro. Now, i just gotta see what version will work. Have a great day.

Comment

Not all of the file formats use xvid. If they all look bad, you have a problem either with settings or player. The DX50 issue normally will make a player rejsct the file, not make it look bad.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Not all of the file formats use xvid. If they all look bad, you have a problem either with settings or player. The DX50 issue normally will make a player rejsct the file, not make it look bad.
          hmm..well i'm not sure what is going on. I've read this thread a few times(below this paragraph) and all the dvd to .avi rips are really confusing. Ideally, i'd like for my rips to be as DVD quality or as close the DVD quality as possible. The size of the rips is not an issue, as it's going on my media server, which currently has 2.8 TB of space (raid 5) So space isn't an issue. I just like having all my DVD's in the closet, and all my media readily available at a click of the button.

Basically, i uninstalled the best version of 8.0.1.1 I'm currently running 7.0.8.2.

Can anybody give me a hand with what settings to use. (I know they have been discussed on this site already.) I'm ripping the It's always sunny in philadelphia season 5, which i'm going to keep on my media server in the basement.

Sometimes i watch these on my ps3 too, so i'd like to keep them in DiVX.

I know the it's always sunny dvd's aren't filmed in high def. What are they 4 X 3? What should i be doing for the settings?

Thanks for the help bros.

Comment

Sorry MavsX, this thread has varied from its original topic and was "hijacked" by another user, which I have corrected. I can't help you with the PS3 issue. If your other player supports it, use VOB Passthrough to create one VOB file with original video and audio from the DVDs. They will be large, but you have lots of space. They also process MUCH faster than the MPEG-4 conversion types.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

haha, it's cool man. I was just making a joke. You didn't have to delete the other posts, but no big deal. HaHa Anyway, does the vob passthrough make the audio_ts and video_ts folders? Is that the same thing, that you're talking about?

Comment

Working...
              X