Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difference copy movie and clone

Hi, guys
    I'm a very happy dvdfab user but i have a little question.
    What's the difference between copying the full disc and copying a clone?
    I just want to have the same quality like the dvd I copy.
    What do I have to use?

Thanks,

Cedric

You can use either one. Clone preserves the disc structure of the original, Full Disc copies the files without the same disc structure but with the same quality if you set it for DVD-9 output size (or if the original disc is a DVD-5 size)
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You can use either one. Clone preserves the disc structure of the original, Full Disc copies the files without the same disc structure but with the same quality if you set it for DVD-9 output size (or if the original disc is a DVD-5 size)
      Ok, thanks but what do you mean with disc structure?
      I'm sorry i'm a noob.

Comment

The physical layout of the files on the original disc. It is in most cases irrelevant and in all cases has no effect on video quality. You can also get 100% of the quality of the original video using Main Movie or Customize mode by selecting DVD-9 (or in some cases even DVD-5) output size (if you don't want to copy all the previews and extra features that you get with Full Disc and Clone).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The physical layout of the files on the original disc. It is in most cases irrelevant and in all cases has no effect on video quality. You can also get 100% of the quality of the original video using Main Movie or Customize mode by selecting DVD-9 (or in some cases even DVD-5) output size (if you don't want to copy all the previews and extra features that you get with Full Disc and Clone).
          Ok thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X