Reistration problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reistration problems

I PURCHASED DVD FAB LAST YEAR. My DVD fab no longer works. I noticed when I open DVD fab it states in the (update expire time) "never expire" but it's not working. When I click on start nothing happened. I was told to register my DVD FAB if I have "never expire" why do I need to register?I followed the direction nothing happened. I went as far as downloading to get a key STILL NOTHING HAPPENS.
    I SEE A LICENSE NUMBER WHICH IS A SET OF7 NUMBER. I clicked on enter registration key I enter the 7 digit license number. I received an error message the registration key you input is incorrect. What is going on here.
    Can someone please help me?

Please read through following thread and follow the instructions as described:

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The license number is not a registration key. If it says "Enabled" and shows an expiration date or says "Never Expire", there is something else wrong.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X