Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have v8.0.0.5 and it is fine so far but v7 is gone Kaspersky killed it hope it don't mess with v8 still have over 100 days of pertection with Kaspersky

Comment

No problems with ZA or MSE or MBAM which is why I use them as those other programs gave me too many problems with false positives

Comment

I believe it's been fixed I reinstalled v7.0.6.7 and have v8.0.0.5 and all is well so far with Kaspersky.

Comment

DVDFab 8.0.1.6

After installing the Beta DVDFab 8.0.1.6 and reboot your PC Kaspersky 2011 blocks the program and its shortcut crashes, gives the following message asking if you really want to "uninstall the program." Already uninstalled DVDFab, disabled the KIS, I put the program as reliable, but still after restarting the pc it crashes. I can only use it to install and will not shut down your PC! Anyone else having trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Smallwil View Post
            After installing the Beta DVDFab 8.0.1.6 and reboot your PC Kaspersky 2011 blocks the program and its shortcut crashes, gives the following message asking if you really want to "uninstall the program." Already uninstalled DVDFab, disabled the KIS, I put the program as reliable, but still after restarting the pc it crashes. I can only use it to install and will not shut down your PC! Anyone else having trouble?
            Yes I am having the exact same problem with KIS 2011. I have put it in the exclusions in KIS for the time being because I believe its a false positive.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

The problem continues!

Unfortunately even uninstalling DVDFab 8016 Beta and reinstalling posing as trustworthy in KIS, reboot the PC to the shortcut DVDFab crashes. Then I will have to wait a next version of the program and continue to forward e-mail for KASPERSKY LAB!

Comment

How To Resolve Kaspersky & DVDFab Prolem

The Problem Lies In The Script Of Kaspersky 2011

You Need To Download Kaspersky 2010

Google It & Search For Kaspersky Antivirus Or Internet Security 2010

Un-install DvdFab
                Un-install Kaspersky 2011
                Clean Out Any Folders For Kaspersky Or DVDFab From Your Hard Drive Usually Drive c:\
                Run System Cleaner Like CCleaner

Re Boot Pc

Re-install DVDFAB Apply Your Registration1Details

Install Kaspersky 2010
                Use Same Key To Activate
                Run Update For Kaspersky 2010
                Restart Pc
                Thats It
                Working DVDFab & Kaaspersky
                When & If Kaspersky Fix The Script Then Return To Version 2011
                Works 100%

Comment

KIS 2010:
                  ftp://ftp.kaspersky.com/products/eng...euser/kis2010/
                  人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                  Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

False Positive?

How do you know it's a false positive? I also use KIS and until they tell me differently im just going to have to stop using the program.
                    I'm very disappointed about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieBuff View Post
                      How do you know it's a false positive? I also use KIS and until they tell me differently im just going to have to stop using the program.
                      Well tell it to KIS as it their problem not DVDFab problem I use ZA on one computer no problem and on other computer I use MSE and no problem and both computers have MBAM installed and no problems with that either.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieBuff View Post
                        Well, it's your choice to stop using it and your prerogative to be disappointed, but
                        I'm not sure how you justify assigning responsibility to Fab.

Did you read the post above yours by TECHNOMAN?

All av apps have problems from time to time, some more than others.
                        As for KIS, while it does an excellent job, it tends to be a bit over-the-top.
                        Heck, KIS has had reports of problems with win7, Windows Defender in particular. Would you stop using Windows based on this?

There has been no deluge of "reported viruses" with Fab...just the random event such as you reported.
                        Sorry, but this is a non-issue for Fab
                        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

So why are you complaining about a false positive that was 14 days ago on a now out of date version?

thread closed

Comment

Working...
                          X