Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Trial

Dear DVDFab Team

I am user of DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy, I have purchased this module. Before that I have installed Trail version for testing this module. Today my Trial version has expired and there is only DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy enabled, cause I have paid for it.

Today I know it would be good for testing .m2ts and .mkv creation from Blu-Ray, I don't realized that I will need this module too, it's DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper. I cannot test it before buy, because it's expired.

For me it's absurd that Trial version is enabling all the modules, it's should be Trail version of every module, not one big Trail with all enabled for 30 days. In such case as mine, I've not tested this second module, because I don't know I will need it, today I know that it may help me, but I cannot test it, because it's expires. So what I am supposed to do now? I don't want to buy something I have not tested, it's 60 Euro and I even don't know how it works.

Is there any possibility to reactivate for few more days only one module?
    And may you create single trial version for each module? Some users don't want to or even as I don't realize that they would use in the future other modules and they don't even test them before expire date, but when they will realize that fact, it's too late.

How to resolve my problem?
    Best regards.

Sincerely
    VAMET

Are you sure you did not try it as the trial version? on my other computer it shows trial still for all options that I have not used yet. What version are you using? If it not the latest Beta then download and install that to see if trial is back. Here link for beta below and as for resetting the trial we are not able to do that as we are users just like you who help on forum or volunteer our time. Maybe a Developer will see this thread and respond as theya re the only ones who can fix the problem if it a problem. Clcik link below for the latest Beta

DVDFab 8.0.1.5 Beta is out (September 20, 2010)

Comment

Dear AGJ

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Are you sure you did not try it as the trial version? on my other computer it shows trial still for all options that I have not used yet. What version are you using? If it not the latest Beta then download and install that to see if trial is back. Here link for beta below and as for resetting the trial we are not able to do that as we are users just like you who help on forum or volunteer our time. Maybe a Developer will see this thread and respond as theya re the only ones who can fix the problem if it a problem. Clcik link below for the latest Beta

DVDFab 8.0.1.5 Beta is out (September 20, 2010)
      I have only tested DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy and then buy it, it will expire one year later in 2011. All my trials have been expired and now it only shows Blu-Ray Copy tab under DVDFab. My version is 8.0.0.5.

Best regards.

Sincerely
      VAMET

Comment

The trials should not have expired if you have not used them. Try uninstalling or reinstalling v8.0.0.5, then check (using ?->About) to see
        if your license is still showing "Enabled" and the others as Never Used. Another user reported something similar with this version, I think a reinstall fixed it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dear signals

OK. Thank you for your information, I will check this later, when I will back home.
          Best regards.

Sincerely
          VAMET

Comment

Dear Friends

I have installed the newest Beta 8.0.1.5 and all instead of DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy has got information: Expired.

I have 10001% sure I don't use any DVDFab DVD Copy, Ripper etc. only I have used DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy which I have bought.

Blah... So any ideas why I have got Expired on every single Option in About section?

I would buy DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper, but I would like to test it before my purchase, I would install trial version on the other computer if I would have any.

I don't know how to resolve it. I know there are many pirated version of this software, some of you inform me about it on the private, but I will say it one more, I am an enemy of such behavior and if someone like DVDFab Team spent their time to create such software, I would like to buy it then steal it, so please don't send me such information, I would be glad. Thank you for respecting my will.

How may I test this module - DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper, when I have got expired information?

Best regards.

Sincerely
            VAMET

Comment

This usually happens if you change the system date for some reason. Did you try using the uninstaller that comes with DVDFab, then re-installing and registering the new install (making sure to run the installer As Administrator)?
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dear signals

Originally posted by signals View Post
                This usually happens if you change the system date for some reason. Did you try using the uninstaller that comes with DVDFab, then re-installing and registering the new install (making sure to run the installer As Administrator)?
                I didn't change date in my system (it's the same as I set on the first installing of the system), but I have just installed 8.0.1.5 over 8.0.0.5 without uninstalling 8.0.0.5. Is it something that may cause the problem? So now when I have installed 8.0.1.5, now I should uninstall it then install again?

I have first installed DVDFab, when it's called in other way, before you change your website and name new products, over one/two months ago.

I will try to install trial version, when I will meet with my brother, on his computer.

Best regards.

Sincerely
                VAMET

Comment

Typically, there's no need to uninstall previous versions of Fab; routinely, you would just install the newest version right on top.

In this case, please do as signals suggests and uninstall Fab using the program's uninstaller.
                  Now D/L a new installer and once completed, close the D/L, then open and run as administrator. Then re-activate the new install.
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Dear maineman

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                    Typically, there's no need to uninstall previous versions of Fab; routinely, you would just install the newest version right on top.

In this case, please do as signals suggests and uninstall Fab using the program's uninstaller.
                    Now D/L a new installer and once completed, close the D/L, then open and run as administrator. Then re-activate the new install.
                    I will try it, when I will back from work, after 8pm.
                    Thank you very much for your help.
                    Best regards.

Sincerely
                    VAMET

Comment

Dear Friends

I have uninstalled 8.0.1.5 and installed it again and no I have information near DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper: Never be used.

Thank you for your help.
                      Best regards.

Sincerely
                      VAMET

Comment

Glad it back to normal for you

Comment

Dear AGJ and others

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                          Glad it back to normal for you
                          I have tried yesterday Blu-Ray to .m2ts and DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper information was: This product is expired. The most strange thing every ...in about there is information Never been used, but when trying to use it says expired. Everyone other software DVDFab DVD is expired on About and it don't show on the tab, there are two DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy and Ripper, Copy is working, cause I have bought it and Ripper is Never been used and it says expired.

So how I am supposed to use DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper, when it says Never been used on About screen and it appears on tab but when trying to use it's expired.

Ech...

Best regards.

Sincerely
                          VAMET

Comment

Working...
                          X