Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

purchased dvdfab8 last week, still no key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchased dvdfab8 last week, still no key?

sorry to post this here but its tells me no access to general chat

I was checking on my order, been watching both emails but havent seen anthing from dvdfab, fentango or the payment co.

just got bul ray copy
    thanx

John

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
    sorry to post this here but its tells me no access to general chat

I was checking on my order, been watching both emails but havent seen anthing from dvdfab, fentango or the payment co.

just got bul ray copy
    thanx

John
    Keys are no longer sent by E-Mail.
    click on the link and click on Members at the top and download your key after you register using the same address you used to purchase.

Comment

I think you should still have gotten a receipt and key email from Avangate after the purchase.

Here is the link to get your key from the DVDFab website:

//EDIT//
      I checked your user account here at the forum. You can't post because your ISP, sbcglobal, is bouncing the
      confirmation email. Probably the same thing happened to your email from Avangate. Check your spam folder or
      contact sbcglobal. We have this problem with many users, sbc's spam filters are too aggressive. I have given you temporary permission
      for posting.

The key download registration will also require a confirmation email. Set yourself up a gmail account or get sbcglobal to fix this.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please see instructions here:

You can also add the website email to your white list as below:
        1. Click "Mail Options."
        2. Click "Filters."
        3. Click "Add Filter."
        4. In the top row, labeled "From header:" make sure "Contains" is selected in the pull-down menu.
        5. Enter address for dvdfab ... it used to be: service@dvdfab.com (this may have changed)
        6. At the bottom, where it says "Move the Message To:" select "Inbox" from the pull-down menu.
        7. Click the "Add Filter" button.

for how to get your ISP to unblock email that you should
        be able to get. Switching to Gmail should help, since it is
        a web based email and not under the ISP spam list control.
        Last edited by 85rx7; 09-24-2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

got the key 2 days later thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X