Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered the wrong software

Hi All,

Made a total schoolboy error the other day . Was trying to order Blu Ray copy, but was in a mad rush with work etc. Anyway, long story short I ordered DVD copy by mistake.

I dont need or want DVD copy and I bought the not cheap lifetime license. I have tried emailing them on the contact page (3 days ago) but no one has got back to me.

Just wondered if anyone has a phone number or better still if an admin reads this they can help. Just wanting to cancel the DVD serial and swap it for the Blu Ray copy serial.

Thanks

The only ones that can help are at the other end of the Contact Us on the fab website. None of the forum staff have access to the business records. There can be delays due to the time difference with Beijing but someone should get back with you soon. What you are asking is contrary to normal policies and will require them to chack all the records and then blacklist the key that you were sent, so it may take a day or two. You can send me a PM if you don't hear from someone.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Today and tomorrow are holidays in China so no one is working today.
      Mid-autumn Festival 15th day of the 8th lunar month September 22 - 24, 2010*********************************************
      Last edited by Guest; 09-23-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Oh well, never did get a response back from the email case I raised with them. Which if they were goign to they would have by now.

Looks like I have thrown away over £45 which I cant really afford to do (no one elses fault but my own I know), but I was expecting at least some contact back from support.

Comment

Please send a PM to signals as he mentioned in his post above.
          He will be happy to help you resolve your issue.
          This link explains how to use the PM system if you do not know how.

Comment

Hi,

Already did that a while ago. he was very kindly looking into it for me but its gone quiet last few days. guess hes just busy with other things.

Comment

Originally posted by KidLoco46 View Post
              Hi,

Already did that a while ago. he was very kindly looking into it for me but its gone quiet last few days. guess hes just busy with other things.
              I'll be happy to "rattle his cage" for you as signals is a good friend of mine.
              As I'm sure you're aware, like many of us, signals is a very busy man...full-time job, family, etc., etc,...

Thanks for your patience.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Kidloco's problem has been passed on to the folks in Beijing in a note from me. They are on a national week of vacation. I will repeat here what I told him: it is not impossible that they will be able to offer him some relief, but it is very unlikely.

Maineman, you left out the two dogs. They do not like to be lumped into "etc" with the nieces and nephews.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Maineman, you left out the two dogs. They do not like to be lumped into "etc".
                  LOL...
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Signals. With his help I was alble to get a full refund for the software I ordered by mistake after I purchased the correct Blu Ray copy.

Thanks again mate

Comment

The DVDFab crew is the greatest aren't they? Some places probably would've said "Too Bad, So Sad", buy the other module.
                      SPECS
                      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
                      X